Friday, April 10, 2009

by Meiko

One day we'll get outta this shitty apartmentOne day is all it takes for things to turn around nowAll I know is I got you and you got me, babeAnd when that morning comesI'll make coffee and you'll read the paperWe'll talk about our plans

And I'll keep saying how lucky we are

One day we'll get in the car and drive anywhere we wanna goAnd then we'll stay in a five star, mini-bar, luxury hotel roomCuz all I know is I got you and you got me, babeAnd when that morning comesI'll make coffee and you'll read the paperWe'll talk about our plans

And I'll keep saying how lucky we areHow lucky we are, oh oh ohHow lucky we are, oh oh ohHow lucky we are, oh oh ohHow lucky we are, are, are...

One day we'll turn on the tv and we won't see nothing 'bout warAnd when that morning comesI'll make coffee and you'll read the paperWe'll talk about our plans

And I'll keep saying how lucky we areHow lucky, how lucky we areOh how lucky, how lucky, how lucky we areOh how lucky, how lucky, how lucky we are

Oh how lucky, how lucky, how lucky we are

1 comment:

I am write. said...

oh hai.
i do not know this song, but i think i'll look it up now? kthx.